Not taking new clients or cases at this time.

Thank you for visiting this website and for your interest in amicable divorce.

We are not taking new clients or cases at this time.

If you visited this website looking for free divorce forms, we recommend that you contact your local family or divorce court or your local bar association. Many courts that handle divorce now offer free forms online and instructions for how to file them. Many Courts and Bar associations offer Self-Help assistance by volunteer family lawyers or law student who will explain the process, help you fill out the forms and instruct you on where and how to file the, the proper order of filing, and other information to fulfill the legal requirements to obtain your judgment of divorce.

If you have children and/or property to divide, while you may be able to do your own work to obtain the judgment of divorce, you should obtain professional help to draft complex custody judgments and to assist you with dividing property. This is particularly important if there are retirement benefits to be divided, which may require the preparation of a complex (and sometimes tricky) document called a Qualified Domestic Relations Order or QDRO, that must comply not only with local and federal law, but with the rules of the particular retirement plan.

We recommend that you contact attorneys in your area, many of whom now offer specific services including consultation, drafting of documents to memorialize agreements you’ve made with your spouse so they can be made judgments of the court and therefore legally binding.

The Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC) website offers a directory of it’s members (attorneys, child specialists, mental health specialists, financial specialists, etc.) who work amicably in divorce cases. There you can find the members who work in your geographical area.


Anita White